Friday, May 25, 2012

An Ode To The Joy Of.... Then Misery Loves Company...

Seems like just yesterday I was telling everyone I was having my forth child... and now we have around 5 and 1/2 months to go.. Time is flying. I am gaining weigh as I should be slow but steady and things are going great with the baby. I am miserable but happy for the most part. 
 My sister in law announced a couple weeks ago she is pregnant as well. I am due November 24th (tho all my babies came 3 and 4 weeks early so I am planning for the front of November) and she is due Jan. 1. When I told her I was having a baby she said she may want another now that I am having one... I am NOT jealous of the baby, I hope my brother's newest one comes out healthy. What does upset me is that she is now mimicking all my things with my baby. Like the no testing, she is adamant about a tubal ligation after the birth, and so on so forth... 
 After what the last 7 months of my life just once I think I deserve to be unique, like I said I am not upset about my new niece or nephew, I am however a little annoyed with my childish sister in law. So I am not posting anything more in public about my baby. I will tell my nearest and dearest in private and that will be that. This way I keep all my joy and lose all the drama that could be brought to the scene. 
 On the joy note we have nailed down a couple names that I think will fit, these may change but for now it is Jody Lee for a boy and Juliet Lee for a girl. I would like to have another little girl, but I will love either that God decides to give me, all I really want is the baby to be healthy. 
 On a misery note, my midwife referred me to a dentist and I am having LOTS of dental work done and may I say OUCH!!!! The dentist assure me that I will have a perfect beautiful smile for the first time in my whole life, I just have to suck it up right now and get through the worse of it....
 Another misery note, sorta, a couple weeks ago my best friend in the world confided in me that we are looking at a cancer scare. Scare is the right word, I am terrified since I can't see my life with out her, and I am praying for all I am worth. We should have the first set of test results in next week... So I am still praying. This friend is like me and has a male best friend that I was an acquaintance with but not close to. Well, when I got the notice from An. of what we were looking at I turned to her friend to make sure he was taking it okay, this was after I called my male best friend and cried my eyes out. Well, An. best friend was drinking and he knew me slightly from before I woke in October... he decided to overstep the bounds of what I consider decent and within the limits of friendship. So I promptly slammed the door on that new friendship. I feel bad for him since he seems like such a lonely man and in need of all the friends he can get, but I am not the woman that will put up with drama, personal insult so, it is his loss since for me he was no more than a mere blimp on my radar as it were. I would welcome an apology from him and I would love to know why he felt it necessary to turn it into what felt like to me a personal attack but I am not taking the first step since I am not the one that started the pissing contest that I nicely shut down... 
 All and all life goes on and I am not in a horrid place.. My mouth is hurting and I know this is only the start but the end will be worth it. The older kids are growing and thriving. Jay is still being Jay but he is trying to be more considerate since I am pregnant. This is where I am at in life right now and that is fine, I have to keep "Graceful Dancing".