Monday, June 11, 2012

Icky Summer Cold, and heart broken...

What I thought was just an allergy attack brought on by the cats at mom's, and congestion from to much crying over the last couple days had shown itself to be a full blown cold .... UGH!
 The whole coughing, sneezing, sniffling which just so you know crying only makes worse...
 I feel so bad just in general with a fever and so forth blah blah blah cold stuff, but when I have a coughing fit the poor little darling inside me does cartwheels, I swear the poor thing screams "earth quake! grab your umbilical cord and toes!" I mean I love to feel the baby moving but I worry that I am scaring my darling child half to death with the coughing... funny right? or maybe not.
 My heart is still hurting with my sister of the heart but I know that there are no words of comfort right now. I know that there is nothing I can do to make it better or fix it much as I would love to make it better or fix it. If there was a way to do either of those things I would in a heartbeat... *sigh* Sucks for sure...  
 I did buy her a small peace lily since I know how much her father loved his plants and I pray as this one grows her pain will ease. When her head stops spinning and I feel better I will take it to her. 
 So this is the start of a new week and the weather man swears for rain, which to quote a wife's tell from my mom's side of the family if it rains within 3 days of some one dying that means they made it to heaven... to me, for me that is a comfort. Today I will take all the comforting thoughts I can get :) On that note it is a movie, warm tea kinda of day... till next time...
peaceforAngel

No comments:

Post a Comment