Friday, December 2, 2011

Tossing Cookies Friday

 Went to bed last night, none the worse for wear, but woke at 3 am sick sick sick sick. I hate throwing up worse than anything on the face of this planet. Worse than FM, worse than amnesia, worse than nightmares, worse than fights with Jay ... worse than anything. I was up the rest of the night running back and forth to the bathroom. I am finally past that part I think, I hope, I am praying. I have started the re-hydration process now, going slow since I am still kind of shell shocked. I called the MIL and begged out of taking the kids, she is ill today too so the kids stayed home with me. Dad already called and I annoyed him since I am to scared to leave the house to go to the store for him ... He will have to get over it. I am so sore right now I could cry. I wonder of old people have broken ribs and things with violent vomiting .. blah I am just green today. It is weird because it did not come with all the other great things you get with a stomach flu. No cramps, no fever, no aches, and thank god no back door symptoms (trying not to be to gross here). Plus since I am the only sick one in the house and have been the only sick one I am betting it is not a virus. I hope the kids don't get sick not sure how I would deal with that. 
 The one thing that is pissing me off about this is I have busted my ass to get up to 107lbs I have not gone near the scale today but I am betting I have lost some of that since 3am. I just can't seem to win for losing.
 So my bed is calling me and I am going to hearken to it's call. I may post another blog update tonight if not there is always tomorrow. At the moment I wish I had some sprite... *shakes head* being sick and weak sucks, and not in the good way... *SIGH*.

No comments:

Post a Comment