Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 14

We have hit the 2 week mark. Today I slept in later than I have in the last 2 weeks. I am trying to assemble what I have learned in the last 2 weeks.
 I have learned I am not 19, I have 3 kids, we bought a house, I work hard every day, and that I am NOT super MOM/woman.
 I got a visit from a best friend this morning. I was so happy to see him! Something familiar in this world of new, but it has me sad today too. It reminds me of how much I have missed since I was sleeping, of how much things have changed. Now granted they are not all bad changes but changes that I slept through none the less.
 So, I over did it yesterday and I am paying the price today. I ache from bottom to top.  So I am going to do the one thing I promised Jesse I would do for him and then since Jay is home sick, I am going to return to my bed. I hope to play my game, unplug and maybe just sleep for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment