Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wiped OUT

Yesterday was not a bad day, I got a lot more done than I had planned which is always a good thing. 
 I woke this morning tho just wiped out. I have no energy, no strength, nothing. I am also hurting from the soles of my feet to my hair, got to love Fibromyalgia. I am thinking that today is going to be one of those days that I HAVE to do nothing but rest. I am great at planning things, and saying, no I am gonna do nothing but rest, and like all great plans of mice and men, it looks good on paper, never in reality.
 I finished reading the first book on my list of things to read since I woke up. I was amazed in myself, it was 600 pages long and I had it completely finished in a day and a half. Jay said we had my reading tested earlier this year and I read damn near 500 words a minute. I guess then that it should not surprise me that I ran right through a book in no time.
 I was not hit with bad dream night before last and slept like a rock, that is why yesterday was a good day I am sure of it, but last night I was chased every hour around the hour on the clock. I can't begin to tell you how much I hate that. It is not the dreams so much as it is the fact that I can't remember what terrified me so much, upon my eyes opening, the dreams fragment and drift away. It is annoying to say the least.
 Ok so I am low on energy, I am going to hop in a shower and see where today lands me. I have a feeling it is going to be a hunker down on the couch watch a movie kind of day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment