Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Hump Day (Wednesday)

So we arrive at Wednesday, hump day, and today is the day before Thanksgiving! I am excited about this holiday this year. I have a lot of cooking to do but I am not daunted. I am looking forward to spending time with my family, since we have not gotten together since I have been awake. I can't wait to hear all the stories and see all the kids, I think I am finally ready.
 I have spend a lot of time talking to Jay. I love him and he knows this. I have been told all the mistakes that I have made, I was almost depressed last night listening to him, then my self defenses kicked in, I stopped to think and ask: "Ok so you went out a lot and left me home alone a lot, I know what I did, but what did you do to make me do this?" Since some, or hell most, of what I have heard is so far out of my realm of what I see myself doing, or capable of doing. So, Jay, bless him owned up to his mistakes to. It is a relief to know that I am not the only bad one when we were first married. Okay, so yeah, I made some pretty big mistakes but he was breaking all the rules with me, and in my humble opinion he was breaking them worse than I was. Still, we got past all the past, as it were.... We must have, we are still married after 14 yrs and we have 3 healthy happy kids. So we got it right from the start even when we were extremely human and tried to fuck it up. That in and of itself is a nice thing.
 I start today with a fresh outlook that I am hoping to hold on to. I have some last minute shopping I have to get done for tomorrow. I have to get up way to early in the morning to think and get a turkey cooking but I am not unhappy. I am excited and can't wait to see how this plays out. So today is a Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment